My name is Daniel Krajzewicz, I am a scientific coworker at the German Aerospace Center (DLR).
As such, I've
- contributed to the development of the open source traffic flow simulation SUMO;
- contributed to the development of the open source agent-based demand model TAPAS;
- developed the open source accessibility computation tool UrMoAC what is quite a great tool as well;
- wrote quite some publications about different sub-topics of mobility and traffic.
At these pages, you will find:
- software packages I wrote in my private time;
- some blog articles I wrote.
Many thanks to Nora and Ola for their help in designing these pages.
Supporting an e-mail address allows us to answer.
Your message has been sent. Thank you.